We want to welcome you to The Ranch and hope you enjoy your stay in the beautiful Southwest.
To make our park better for you and our residents, we have
established some guest rules to follow while you are with us.
11. Generator hours are from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm. Park quiet hours are 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
12. Wheeled vehicles are not allowed on the footpaths or dikes. For traffic and pets are not allowed on dikes around the Ranch, except for those doing maintenance work.
13. Major mechanical repairs on vehicles are not allowed.
14. Children must be under the supervision of an adult at all times. Children may visit the Ranch as a guest for up to 30 days per year, or for a set period of time as determined by the Board of Directors.
15. Smoking is not allowed in any of the park building, including the laundry. Pick up your butts!
16. Because of liability issues, non-leaseholders are not allowed to use the woodworking and metal shops.
17. Length of stay is determined by the BOD. New Escapees Members less than 6 months may stay 14 days. Others 30 days. To extend this stay, please make a request in writing not less than 3 days in advance. Boondock camping is permitted for 28 days in a calendar year, with 30 days out of the boondock area after any 14 days.
18. Before utilizing the laundry facilities, please sign up for a time on the sign-up calendar located in the laundry room.
19. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask our managers. They will be glad to assist you.
GD110 Approved 04-07-2010,
last changed 04-05-2017.
Payments of check or cash please.
Special offer for First time visitors: $50.00, first week plus electric & tax
Our second time returning visitors will receive one wk/20% off
No reservation needed
Call 575-457-2303 for availability
Email during business hours: email@example.com
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
1 pm - 5 pm Mon - Fri, closed major holidays
We are at elevation 3,291 ft.
Copyright © 2018 skpranch - All Rights Reserved.
E-mail webmaster to adjust the site as needed at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Photography was taken around
The Original Ranch
courtesy of Joan Spivey